It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 'Add to Favourites' button.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm 

Hey Jordan,
May be you can work up your magic and give us an "Add to favourites" button. There are some real good and inspiring photos, to me at least, that I would like to look at them all in a single place instead of scrolling through tonnes of pages to find them.

Just a humble suggestion. Do try and implement this if its not too much work.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: 'Add to Favourites' button.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

I know this is aimed at Jordan but I'll reply!

A Favourites feature is a great idea and it's something Jordan and myself have discussed at some length. Jordan is currently well into a new design for the site as we're still using the basic version we went live with, and something along the lines of a member's personal favourites gallery is very much a part of the plan. We haven't set a date to go live by as we want to avoid disappointment if we can't meet that date for some reason but we'll certainly keep you updated as the time approaches. Other parts of the new system/design may go live before this feature depending on what Jordan considers to be the best way of doing it, but eventually it will appear.

Hope that helps!

Paul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:54 pm 

Paul wrote:
I know this is aimed at Jordan but I'll reply!

A Favourites feature is a great idea and it's something Jordan and myself have discussed at some length. Jordan is currently well into a new design for the site as we're still using the basic version we went live with, and something along the lines of a member's personal favourites gallery is very much a part of the plan. We haven't set a date to go live by as we want to avoid disappointment if we can't meet that date for some reason but we'll certainly keep you updated as the time approaches. Other parts of the new system/design may go live before this feature depending on what Jordan considers to be the best way of doing it, but eventually it will appear.

Hope that helps!

Paul

Sorry Paul, I addressed it to Jordan considering that he is geeky developer, between the two of you that is.

Look forward to the new site and the new feature. Also if you guys can tweak the system a little more, may be also add favourite photographers list too..

Regards.
BTW, Paul have sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

It's something we've (Paul and I) discussed and there will be a form of favourites added into the site at some point in the not too distant future. We really hope to bring a bucket load of new features in with the new site, and from then on we hope to refine / add new features regularly!

Thanks for the suggestion, they are appreciated greatly!