It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The New Accounts System Is Now Live!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:07 pm 

Hi Paul, I like the new accounts system, but I find it a bit hard to see the blue lettering on the dark background, any chance the lettering could be in white?

Cheers :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Kevin, what browser are you using? There shouldn't be any blue text anywhere so we need to try find out what's going on there!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

If you could try refreshing your browser cache if the problem still persists could you screenshot and send me it?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Twan-v-B wrote:
Just one remark: When I click on Manage Photos I have to put in a Photo ID. Wouldn't it be easier to attach thumbnails which we can click on in stead of searching for the Photo ID and putting it in? Don't know if that is at all possible but it would be easier/nice. I'm lazy :P (Might become a problem when you have hundreds of photos in the database....)

Hi Twan,

Sorry, I lost your comment in all the confusion! Thanks for your comments, although could you possibly explain your idea a little more in depth? Do you mean, rather than having a box to enter the ID number you'd have thumbnails of all your images in the database to click on instead? If so then it would indeed get really rather confusing once you have a few hundred or even thousand images in the database. If you know what you want to correct on an image then you'll generally have it open either in the list page or full size view, and from there it's very easy to get the ID number and go straight to that image rather than search through hundreds or thousands of thumbnails.

Did that make any sense at all? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm 

Hi Paul and Jordan
I have just refreshed my browser cache, and all is ok now!

Thanks for your help guys.

The new accounts system looks great! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Glad that worked, Kevin! Glad you like it! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm 

Paul wrote:

Hi Twan,

Sorry, I lost your comment in all the confusion! Thanks for your comments, although could you possibly explain your idea a little more in depth? Do you mean, rather than having a box to enter the ID number you'd have thumbnails of all your images in the database to click on instead? If so then it would indeed get really rather confusing once you have a few hundred or even thousand images in the database. If you know what you want to correct on an image then you'll generally have it open either in the list page or full size view, and from there it's very easy to get the ID number and go straight to that image rather than search through hundreds or thousands of thumbnails.

Did that make any sense at all? :lol:

Hi Paul,

Yes that makes perfect sense. As I read my post in preview I realized that it doesn't make sense to manage photos by thumbnail instead of ID number. Once someone has more photos in the database than me (just 1 :P) it would become confusing and more difficult to find the photo you want to edit.

So I guess it was not a very good idea :P

Any thoughts about the logo? :)

Twan

Twan van Baaren
Editor Manufacturer News
Dutch Aviation Society - Scramble
------------------------------------
www.scramble.nl

Download the latest issue of Scramble Magazine from both the Apple Store or Google Play Store!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:28 pm 

Paul i am having some problems clearing New Notifications can you help , i have cleared my cache but that did not work
regards
Mark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 am 

burmarrad wrote:
Paul i am having some problems clearing New Notifications can you help , i have cleared my cache but that did not work
regards
Mark

Hi Paul and Jordan, I too am having the same problem as Mark! :|

Regards.

Kevin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am 
Site Admin

Hi Mark and Kevin!

Is it the green alert at the top of the page that isn't clearing for you? It should clear once you've clicked on the lists to show your accepted and rejected images. If you only have accepted images it should disappear once you click on and view the Accepted list, if you only have rejects then it should go once you click on Rejected, and if you have both then it should go once you click on both lists. Once you've viewed the relevant list and moved out of the Accounts system the green notification should disappear.

Try that and let me know how you get on. :)

Paul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next